DVJS welcomes your feedback, good or bad! We encourage you to raise any concern or recommendation you have about DVJS directly with us...we only want you to be satisfied with our service & all complaints are kept confidential.
By letting us know that there is a problem, we can make improvement to resolve it. We want to improve our services as our service is for you!
If you have a suggestion, talk to one of our friendly staff or leave in our Suggestion Box in the reception area.
If you have a complaint then please follow these steps...
- Talk to the staff member you have a concern about...they may not realize they have caused you distress.
- If they cannot resolve your concern, they will take the matter to their manager.
- If the manager cannot resolve your issue, they will take the matter to our CEO.
- If the CEO cannot resolve your issue, they will take the matter to our Board of Management.
- If the Board of Management cannot resolve your issue, they will take the matter to an independent body.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can refer the issue to the National Disability Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 1800 880 052.